Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Moving On Up!

My brother called me this morning with the following news: "Its official, I’m moving to Arlington VA!" Like with all of our moves, he called me to help research the top things to do in Arlington, so we decided to share that list with all of you…

  1. Arlington Cemetery – A military cemetery where veterans of every American war since the Revolution are buried
  2. Synetic Theater – In December they will be putting on their version of A Midsummers Night’s Dream
  3. DEA Museum – Am I the only one who can’t get over the loss of Breaking Bad?
  4. Take a tour of the pentagon – Apparently this is a great look into the mission of the DoD
  5. Theodore Roosevelt Island – a great way to get out of the city life and enjoy 2 ½ acres of foot trails
  6. Skating at Kettler Capitals Iceplex  - can’t wait to skate on the ice the Capitals practice on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment