Thursday, July 17, 2014

Reminiscing on the Past

I recently ran into my best friend from 11th grade. I haven't seen her in over 15 years, actually since high school, but meeting up again was as if we never skipped a beat. We reminisced over all the boys we were crushing on, and all of the terrible decisions we made.  As a mother of 2 daughters under 5 I was both excited and terrified for the experience of them in High School. Until it hit me, 15 years ago video surveillance in Chicago, IL wasn't a common occurrence in households. It was one of those things you saw on TV but never really had. That is until more recently basically every security system out there has a surveillance option. I hope my girls grow up with a best friend like mine, but boy am I grateful to be able to keep a watching eye even when they might not know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment