Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Annoying Falls

Living in Richmond VA, I get satisfaction of experiencing all four seasons. Being a kid back in the day, autumn was hands down the best. The leaves we jumped into were the most fun of any season. However, no one tells when you get older and own a home, the leaves can get rather annoying and while your kids are jumping in leaves, you’re cleaning out the gutters. After living in our home for many years and getting out my trusty ladder to clean out the leaves, we realized it was time to get some gutter guards in Richmond VA. Originally, when I lived in a one-floor home, it wasn't a pain to get up there and clean the gutters. When I moved into this bigger two-story home to start a family, things changed. Thankfully, since I got these gutter guards installed I haven’t had to get up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment