Monday, August 17, 2015

When It Rains, It Pours

I had no idea that a few small holes had developed in our roof. That was, until, it started pouring outside on one August night! Suddenly, water was pouring into our house at a rate we couldn't keep up with. We put down pots and buckets all aroudn the living room, but it only took seconds to fill them to the point where they were overflowing. I saw my beautiful home getting destroyed right before my eyes and I felt like there was nothing I could do about it! That was until I found roofing in Kenosha OH. Not only did they repair the holes in my roofing in Waukesha WI, they also found a few spots where holes would begin to develop and fixed those right up too! My house has since dried out with minimal damage, and I know who I'll be calling any time I need roofing help again!

No comments:

Post a Comment