Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Missing Car Keys - No Problem!

As a hardworking mom, I typically spend my weekdays at a 9 to 5 job and my weekends on family outings. It's very rare that I get time to myself. Lucky for me, not only were my kids going to be away at camp for the weekend, but a few of my old college girlfriends were coming into town! We planned to head to the beach for a relaxing, stress-free day. I offered to drive since I was familiar with the area, so we piled into my car and started our voyage. After a few hours of soaking up the sun on the beach, my friends and I decided it was time to head home.

That's when things took a turn for the worse. As I went to unlock the car, I noticed I had misplaced my keys. My friends and I spent nearly an hour searching the beach, parking lot, and surrounding areas but had no luck. Eventually, we gave up and I called a local Estero FL locksmith. Just when it looked like our stress-free day was about to be filled with stress, the locksmith came to the rescue! Not only did the technician get to us quickly, but he was able to make me a new key in no-time!

No comments:

Post a Comment