Friday, January 15, 2016

Gutter Woes

I never really worried about the gutters on my house...until they started to break! One day as I was leaving for work, I noticed that a chunk of our gutter had fallen off the side of our house onto our yard. I was astonished and, quite frankly, a little freaked out! I had never heard of such a thing happening before. When I called the local experts to have my gutters in Chesterfield County VA repaired, they told me that when you aren't properly maintaining and cleaning your gutters, something like this is bound to happen eventually. I was a little embarrassed that I didn't already know that and had let this go too far, but they assured me that this is a pretty common occurrence, and as long as I keep an eye on things it shouldn't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment