Friday, February 28, 2014

Security VS Privacy?

I wanted a fence contractor in Ho-Ho-Kus NJ to come out to my property and give me an estimate on security fencing as opposed to a privacy fence. I had been looking into both and I wanted a privacy fence more than anything. My home is a little further down a hill than my neighbor’s and they can see right into my home. It isn’t that I don’t trust them; it’s about the right to privacy! I want to be able to not feel uncomfortable walking around in my own home. There have also been a slew of robberies in the area, unfortunately, and because of that, the fence contractor and I discussed maybe having a system that both provides me with the privacy I so desperately want and need while keeping my family and my possessions secure. In addition to a new fence, we've also decided to look into video surveillance in Mount Kisco NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment