Thursday, February 13, 2014

Southern Summers

Living in Mechanicsville VA, we have the pleasure and privilege of experiencing all four seasons. When I was younger, I loved autumn. The leaves the jump into were the best part of any season and the most fun! However, no one tells you that when you own a home and get older, while your children are jumping in leaves… you’re cleaning out the gutters. After our eighth year of living in my home and getting the ladder out to clean the leaves out of my gutters in Mechanicsville VA, I said ‘enough is enough.’ I needed to find someone who could install gutter-guards. Originally, when I lived in a one-floor ranch, it was easy enough to get up there and clean the gutters. It was still a pain and not something I looked forward to each fall, but it was manageable. When I moved into a two-story home, I couldn’t find a ladder I felt safe enough on to clean out the gutters! Thankfully, since I got these gutter guards installed I haven’t had to get up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment