Monday, June 26, 2017

Construction Software

While I love home improvement and DIY projects, I admit I have never known much about construction systems or practices. That is why earlier this summer, when I was having renovations done to my house, I tried following along with the builders as much as possible.

With a number of different crews completing different projects, I was interested in how they planned and kept track of progress throughout the project. I was very impressed when I saw the program they use to keep track of workflow and communicate which each other. When you have this many different teams working on a project, it is important to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Now that I was interested, I went online in search of the best construction management software for builders. It was really cool to see some of the technology used in that industry. It has gotten so much more advanced in the last couple years.

No comments:

Post a Comment