Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Out With Exposed Brick, In With Painted Brick!

Hello happy home designers! Do you all remember when all of the blogs were telling your how fun and trendy exposed brick could be? Well I definitely do, because I listened to these blogs and decided to feature exposed brick throughout my home's interior and exterior. And while it's been a fun ride, I've decided to move onto a new trend that I hope you'll all follow!

Painted brick is an amazing way to lighten up your exterior without making it too busy or difficult to look at. Some people even carry this trend into the home, and paint their fireplaces to match the outdoor walls!

If you're interested in this trend, I'd recommend getting in contact with nearby experts in exterior brick painting in Arlington VA.

No comments:

Post a Comment