Thursday, January 24, 2019

The Most Common Questions Roofer Get Ask

As a professional in roofing in Waukesha WI, I've seen just about all that you can imagine. I've been working in this business for my whole life; my dad was a roofer before me. On the job I've seen a lot of different types of damage and repairs to roofs. But what sticks out to me more is my conversations with customers. People don't seem to know as much about their roofs as they should, which is disappointing. The roof is the most important part of your home, so you should know more about how to maintain and fix it.

With all of the questions I've been asked by clients, a few come to mind more than other. Read below to see the most common questions I get asked as a roofer:
  • How long will this take?
  • Do I need to be there when you arrive?
  • Are metal roofs more expensive than shingle?
  • Are you a subcontractor, or from the company that I hired?
Follow my blog to hear more insights about the roofing industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment