Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Fencing Fun

For most people, coming to San Clemente means going to the beach, surfing or hiking. For me, it means living here with my family in peace and quiet. We live in a small residential neighborhood and I never thought to have a fence before, but as my neighbors started to install pools and decks, more of them began looking for fencing in San Clemente CA. I realized that my deck, pool, and even my swing-set for my children are completely exposed to the street. While I don’t think we live in a dangerous place, I really don’t need the added stress of watching the kids every single time they are playing in the yard. This way, the fence we installed was not only helpful for keeping out unwanted visitors (animals that ruin my garden) it also keeps my children safe and restores my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment