Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving Come and Gone

December. Thanksgiving has come and gone, but my carpets are still stained from where my dear Uncle Fred dropped his overloaded plate.  We cleaned it up the best we could, but I think my carpets are going to need a little extra TLC. They’re still hurting from last Thanksgiving when clumsy Uncle Fred spilled his wine! I’ve thought about seeking professional carpet cleaning in Riverview FL, but haven’t made the plunge yet. I’ve lived here my entire life, and have always attempted to clean my own carpets. But then, last week, my neighbor got their carpets cleaned. I couldn’t believe the difference! Carpet cleaning is now at the front of my mind, and if I’m going to let these carpets live through next year’s Thanksgiving, it’s time to take the plunge.

No comments:

Post a Comment