Thursday, December 3, 2015

Fenced in Yard

For the past for years, my kids have been begging for a puppy. I held off for as long as I can, but knew that once I gave in, it would be a huge investment. Between vet bills, food, and training classes, I was a little worried. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that some home improvement would also be necessary. When we took our new puppy outside to play, he spotted a rabbit across the street and quickly ran after it. After almost an hour of chasing our pup around the neighborhood, we finally caught him, but realized that we would need to install a fence to prevent this from happening again. I looked into local High Point NC fences and found a contractor that was perfect for us. We can now safely enjoy time in the yard with our puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment