Tuesday, December 8, 2015

From the Ground Up

When I first started my business, I never would have imagined that 10 years later I would be opening up my 15th store nationwide. This store was special too, as it was the first one that I was designing and building from the ground up. Once I had purchased the property, all that was left was finding reliable commercial construction in Boston MA.

I did plenty of research, and was very happy with the company I found. Like myself, they came from humble beginnings, and they understood the importance of this building and what it stood for in my mind. They were able to help with all types of projects including commercial roofing in Delaware County PA. Together, we were able to bring my vision to life and open the store. They told it was a pleasure to be involved in my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment