Monday, December 14, 2015

Work With The Space You Have

I've lived in the same home for over 15 years now, and a lot has changed since then. My two youngest boys have always shared a bedroom, but as they've gotten older it has become clear that we need to make some changes to accommodate and give them a little bit more privacy and space.  Space wise, we made a decision that benefited the whole family - thank god for patios in Fort Worth TX.

Instead of moving, I decided to work with the space I had. When working on remodeling in Westborough MA, you may need to call a professional. In my case, I called an expert, and she gave me some wonderful advice on how to get the best use of the room. Now the boys are happy and I've managed to find a cost effective solution to our problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment