Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Aches and Pains

I started experiencing back pain in my early twenties out of nowhere. For the first month or two, I thought it was just a fluke, but things continued to get worse and worse until finally I had to see a doctor. They weren't able to find anything wrong with me, siting back pain as a pretty common problem that many people experience at some point in their life. I think it was supposed to be comforting, but it didn't change the fact that my back was throbbing through most of the day and it was making it pretty difficult to make it through the work day without bursting into tears. I decided to see a chiropractor in Glen Burnie MD in the hopes that it would be beneficial. It was the best decision I ever made! I have been seeing my chiropractor for decades now and I have no back pain whatsoever. I still don't know why I am one of the "lucky ones" who has this type of pain, but I'm just glad that I've found a way to manage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment