Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Safety on Every Floor

A few of the employees in the building I own started to complain about the elevators. It wasn't that I didn't believe them, but I didn't truly understand what they were saying until I began to experience some of the issues myself. When leaving the office one evening, the elevator I was in came to a halt between two of the floors. No matter what I did, the elevator would not budge and eventually the local officials had to be called. It was a scary experience, and it made me realize that I needed to take the complaints more seriously. I called elevator repair in Arlington VA the very next day to come take a look at all of our elevators and performance the necessary service and maintenance so that they would run safely. Elevators aren't just about convenience, it's important that they're also safe, and I'm happy to report that the elevators in my building now are.

No comments:

Post a Comment