Wednesday, September 14, 2016

DIY Roofing Story

My dad has always been a DIYer. For everything from cars, to carpentry, to electronics, he's loved learned a new trade and fixing things on his own. While a lot of the time it can drive me and my siblings nuts because his projects aren't perfect, it has always been enjoyable to see the joy he gets from doing these projects.

When it came to redoing our roof, we weren't sure how comfortable we'd be letting my dad handle it. Not only because  he has no roofing experience, but also because roofs can't have any mistakes or weaknesses. After doing some research on my own, I decided to call an expert on roof specifications in Sanibel FL to get his opinion.

I ended up having the roof specifications company come out and design our new roof. It made me feel much better than my dad would be working off a professional plan and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment