Thursday, September 8, 2016

Home Security Technology

My friend recently had his house broken into. Understandably, his family was pretty shaken. After hearing of what happened, I got online and started researching home security systems. I had no clue how advanced some of the new technologies being used by security companies and home owners are.

The coolest technology I came across revolved around the front door of the house. A lot of burglars ring the doorbell of houses to see if someone is home before the decide to break in.  These cameras start to record video when someone is at your doorway. They can also send an alert to your phone when someone rings your doorbell regardless of where you are. The home owner then has the ability to speak to the person at their door even if they aren't home. This can help ward of potential intruders by tricking them into thinking that someone is home.

This seems like a great idea and something I would definitely recommend to my friend. If you're interested in increasing your home security, ask an expert in security systems in Scarsdale NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment