Friday, February 26, 2016

Gutters in the Gutter

I didn't pay very much attention to my gutters, until I noticed one day during a rainstorm that water wasn't flowing through them! On the next nice day, I took a walk around my house and realized that my gutters in Chesterfield County VA were completed clogged with leaves and debris. I did my best to clean them out, but even in doing so, water still wasn't flowing and it seemed that many parts of the gutters had small holes and cracks in them. I called a local service provider to come take a look and make the necessary repairs. It was quick, easy and inexpensive, and I've noticed that having working gutters make a big difference in the way water is carried. It is no longer pooling in parts of my yard or rooftop!

No comments:

Post a Comment