Friday, February 26, 2016

Roof Expectations

You should never underestimate the importance of having a well maintained roof that is free of damage. I never paid much attention to my roof, assuming that if something was seriously wrong with it I would ntoice. As is turns out, there was something wrong and I didn't notice until it was too late. What could have been fairly simple repairs a year prior turned into a roof replacement. It was expensive, but in the long run, it was a good investment and I'm not upset with what happened. It did teach my a valuable lesson though: I needed to find a roof inspector in Fort Myers FL who could keep an eye on my roof for me and make sure that everything was looking good up there. Now, I have someone come inspect once a year and I haven't had any problems since!

No comments:

Post a Comment