Thursday, November 5, 2015

Fenced In

When it came time to replace our fence, I knew that I wanted one that would last us a long time, was strong and secure, and that I could paint myself! Where we have kids and a dog, it was important that the one we installed was going to keep them safe and provide us with some privacy. With so many different fence options to choose from, I took my time doing my research to ensure that I found a fence that would be a good fit for our home and my family. I was so happy to find a wood fence in High Point NC. They took the time to measure out our yard, and even thought to move the parameters in a smidge to avoid any conflicts with my neighbors. They were quick with the installation, and got the whole fence sanded for me so that it was ready to be painted! I love the way my new fence looks, and the way it makes me feel safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment