Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Stuck Between Floors

It never occurred to me that it might be time to replace the elevators in my office building...until the day I got stuck in one of them! On the hottest day of the summer, I was trapped in the elevator on my way out of the office. Now, I can't complain too much, it didn't take long for the maintenance crew to come to my rescue, but it did make me think: is it time to update our elevators? When I got home, I researched elevator modernization in Washington DC. As it turns out, there was a great company out there who was able to help me! They replaced all of our elevators, and now they run more smoothly than ever! Not to mention they are spacious, well lit, and no one has ever gotten stuck in them! It definitely makes my days a little less stressful knowing that they are operating smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment