Friday, November 13, 2015

Road to Recovery

After the car accident, doctors told me that it was likely that I would never be able to walk again. This would be devastating for anyone to hear, but as a marathon runner, I was especially upset about this. I didn't let it stop me though, I did everything that I could to regain the strength in my legs and core, so that not only would I be able to walk, but I'd be able to run again. I found physical therapy is Arcadia CA, and to say it changed my life is a huge understatement. It has been a long a road to recovery, and I'm not even close to where I want to be yet, but with the support of the team I know that I will get there eventually. It just goes to show, when you truly believe in yourself, nothing is impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment