Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Poor Floor

I take pride in my home and all of the different components of it. I like to keep everything nice and clean, but there is one thing that I can't keep looking nice on my own no matter how hard I try. When we bought our home, almost every room was carpeted. It looked nice initially, but it didn't take long for spots and stains to start to show up. No matter how often you clean, there are just some spills you can't avoid that the remnants of will never make it out of your rug. When I decided it was time to switch to a different time of flooring option, I was so happy to find flooring in Chesapeake VA. They easily swapped out my carpet for wood and tile and they gave me a great price! They even took the time to explain to me how best to clean the different materials so that my floors could stay looking nice and new for years to come! It's so nice to have floors that I can clean with ease that don't require the same level of maintenance as they did before!

No comments:

Post a Comment