Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Time for a Change

I bought my home knowing that it was a fixer-upper. It was what we could afford at the time, and I thought that I would enjoy working on it on my own. Boy, was I wrong! It took all of a year to realize that I am not nearly as handy as I thought it was! After dozens of trips to the hardware store, countless DIY fails, and hammering my thumbs more times than I care to admit, I realized that it was time to call in the professionals to help me get my home renovated. I carefully chose remodeling in Natick MA and I'm so glad that I did! The price was much better than I ever would have expected, and even though I didn't get to complete the jobs myself (trust me, it's for the best), I still felt very involved in all of the various projects they completed around my house. My house looks great and I learned a very valuable lesson: never turn down a helping hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment