Friday, October 28, 2016

Keeping up with my Remodeling

My home is currently going through some major remodeling. We are adding two rooms onto our house and remodeling the master bedroom. We're currently about halfway through the process with the end in sight. I'm the type of person that normally likes to know what's going on and takes an interest in other peoples professions. While I'm sure that can be somewhat annoying to some people, it gives me a sense of security in knowing what's happening.

In the past, I've found it hard to stay in the loop on construction or remodeling projects. While the workers can give me an idea of what they're doing and the costs, timing, plan, etc., there has always been a layer of separation. That's why I was thrilled when I found this new company. They use a construction management software for home builders that not only makes their organization much better, it provides me with a way to login and see all the details of the project. It's so cool being able to follow the progress as it happens and stay in the loop with all of the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment