Tuesday, October 4, 2016

What's up with the Washington Monument

Recently, I took a trip to Washington DC and toured a lot of the different monuments and memorials. A few of my favorites were definitely the Lincoln and FDR memorials. I thought the city was a really cool place and it's definitely a trip I'll remember for a while.

That being said, there was one downside to the trip. One thing I really wanted to do was go up the Washington Monument. However, I disappointed to learn that it's currently indefinitely because of elevator issues. While I get that stuff like that happens, I guess I just figured that a city that focuses so much on tourism would be able would be able to find a Washington DC elevator modernization company that would be able to fix the situation in a timely manner.

Despite that, I still consider the trip a success and definitely want to spend more time there in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment