Wednesday, October 19, 2016

New Fence

Thankfully Biloxi wasn't hit too hard from the hurricane recently. Watching the news and seeing the severity of the storm did however get me thinking about my property and how it would handle a storm as bad as Matthew.

One thing in particular I made a note to check on was the fence around my building. Fences can be destroyed easily by hurricanes and other storms. In addition, if part of my fence got uplifted or broke off, it could easily damage other parts of my property. After examining my fence, I determined it was definitely time for an upgrade.

I reached out to a local Biloxi MS commercial fencing expert to take a second look at my fence and see what he thinks. He agreed that it wasn't safe and helped me figure out a plan for getting a new fence. The whole process went really smoothly and I'm glad that I took the time to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment