Friday, October 28, 2016

New Gutters

My son recently started college and I did realize how much we were going to miss him around the house. I assumed that I would be fine to take over the responsibilities he was handling like mowing the lawn and taking out the trash and for the most part I've been fine.

With that being said, there is one thing that I can't do myself anymore and that is clean out our gutters. I used to be fine going up on the ladder but now my wife and I don't think it's a great idea. It was great having my son around but he had no issue climbing up.

I knew I was going to have to do something about this problem, I just didn't know what. After talking to some neighbors and friends, I learned about new gutters that were better at keeping debris out and eliminating the need to climb up and clean them out. I reached out to a company for gutter installation in Kenosha WI and they were able to install new gutters to my home. I'm very happy with how they turned out and I would recommend them to anyone in a similar situation to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment