Friday, October 28, 2016

Water Quality

Last week there was a water main break near my home. It took a couple hours but it was eventually fixed up. While we were without water in my home for a few hours, that wasn't the part that worried me. Even though the county fixed up the break and said the water was fine, I was skeptical about the quality of the water.

I reached out to a local Pittsboro NC water treatment systems expert for their opinion. They came to my house and ran several tests on my water. I thought that the test might take a while and this would be a long process but they were able to do the tests right at my home and assure me that it was safe to drink and use the water. I was very satisfied with their service and would not hesitate to call them again if I need anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment