Friday, October 28, 2016

New Dog

About 6 months ago I got a dog. My family had one growing up but I had never owned one on my own. I knew it was going to be a big responsibility but I saw this dog at the shelter and knew I had to get him.

I knew I would have to get a cage, food, a bed, all the normal dog stuff that adds up but that was fine with me. It wasn't until about a month later that I ran into the biggest issue. This dog had so much energy and taking him on walks wasn't enough. He was constantly running around the house. I wanted to let him run out in the yard to tire himself out but the issue was that I didn't have a fence and I didn't trust him to not run away.

After thinking it through and saving up, I decided to have a fence built in my yard. I reached out to a Minneapolis MN fencing professional and came up with a plan on what type of fence I wanted based on my budget. While it was an unexpected dilemma, I'm glad I got the fence because now I can play with my dog outside and we both sleep much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment