Friday, October 21, 2016

New Room

Recently we decided that it'd be best for my parents to move in with me. I thought they were getting too old to live on their own and it'd be nice to have them around to help watch my kids. What could go wrong right?

After a few weeks, it became clear that there wasn't enough room in our house to accommodate everybody. Having my parents around is really nice, but there needs to be more room for everybody. I reached out to an expert in home additions in McLean VA and Home Additions in Kensington MD for some opinions on what we should do.

We ended up having 2 rooms added on to our house which could be my parents' own wing of the house. This way they could have some more privacy and my family could have a little more separation. It ended up being a great decision for everybody in my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment