Friday, October 28, 2016

Air Conditioning Issues

I manage a couple buildings that I rent out to businesses. The biggest priorities to me are making sure that the plumbing and HVAC systems work fine so my tenants are comfortable. I believe that having happy tenants is key to keeping good business.

Recently I had an issue that I was stressed about. The air conditioning in the building wouldn't blow out cold air. A couple of my tenants said something to me and they were getting a little restless. I certainly don't blame them since it was a really hot week. I wasn't really sure what to do. I called a repair man and he told me that the system was overheating so it wasn't working effectively. I did some more research and determined that I needed some rental chillers. They were able to keep my system cool and running great.

No comments:

Post a Comment