Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Elevator Update

I manage a couple high rise apartments in the Washington/Baltimore area. It's a great job and there seems to always be a demand for our housing. I often get complaints from tenants about the heating or air conditioning so I'm used to those issues.

However, something that came up recently that surprised me was an issue with our elevators. They got stuck a few times in a month which had me worried. I got some paperwork out and saw that our elevator system could probably use an upgrade. I reached out to a professional and they came and inspected my system. After determining that I could use an upgrade, they were able to successfully install a new elevator system.

The whole process was great. If anyone is in my situation and is looking for elevator modernization in Baltimore MD then I highly recommend reaching out to a professional.   

No comments:

Post a Comment