Thursday, November 10, 2016

Heating Issues

The winters in Michigan can be tough. As we approach the middle of November, it's about that time that we'll have the heat on high in our office. However, we recently came across an issue.

I am the point of contact in my company for the building owners so I deal with any heating or plumbing or pest issues. We came in on Monday last week and it seemed cooler than normal in the office so we turned up our heat. However, it hadn't gotten any better after lunch. When I put my hand up to the vents the air blowing out wasn't warm.

I reached out to the building owner and they told me they would come out and look at it. They were unable to fix it and our employees were starting to get a little annoyed. Thankfully, the building owner reached out to a Lansing MI commercial mechanical contractor. They were able to come out and diagnose the issue. They had it fixed the next day and everyone was very happy. Other than those couple days of bundling up in the office, the experience was pretty painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment