Friday, November 11, 2016

Spinal Decompression

A friend recently shared this story with me so I figured I'd share it with you guys:

"Hey,

My brother in law ran every single day for something crazy like 8 years. I honestly don't know if I've done anything every day in my life for that long so I'm seriously impressed. It started out just to get in shape and ended up being this crazy streak.

However, he recently started having pain in his back and assumed it was from running. We all thought he was insane because he wouldn't take a day off even though it hurt to run. After a few weeks his family made him go the doctor to get it checked out. It ended up being something with his spine. He finally took a few days off at the suggestion of the doctor. He ended up doing some spinal decompression therapy in Glen Burnie MD and that fixed his problem. He's now back to running every day. Crazy right?

-Pat"

No comments:

Post a Comment