Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Broken Chiller

I was recently working on a construction project. It was the first time I had been in charge of a project this big so there were a few things I didn't know much about before starting.

For the most part everything went well. I had a lot of people on the project who had a wide range of experience and they were really helpful when it came to things I didn't know about.

The biggest problem we ran into was with our chiller. I didn't know much about chillers coming into this project but was recommended one by a coworker. We got it set up and running well and I thought that would be the end of it. However, halfway through our project it stopped working. I had no clue what to do. I reached out to an expert and he was able to figure out what was wrong and tell us we needed some new Carrier screw parts.

I'm glad I was surrounded by such smart people. It made my first experience leading a project of this size much easier and less stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment