Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Bathroom Remodeled

The time had finally come. I had told my wife that we could remodel our bathroom but only after we were finished paying college tuition. While I agreed that our bathroom had always been small and we could definitely use an upgrade, I just wasn't sure if it would be worth the cost.

We had an expert in bathroom remodeling in Waukesha WI come out to our house and look at our current layout. He took some measurements and looked at where the plumbing entered our bathroom. A couple days later, he sent back to us a proposed design for a new bathroom. The design he sent actually included knocking down a wall between our bathroom and closet and remodeling the entire space.

We really like the design and moved forward with it. It turned out so great and I'm so glad that we finally got around to having it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment